Dr. Albert Ochieng Abang’a
Strathmore University Business School
Dr. Albert Ochieng Abang’a is a Faculty Member at Strathmore University Business School with over seven years teaching experience.
Dr. Abang’a lectures in units such as:
- Accounting in Business
- Management Accounting and Control
- Corporate Reporting
- Advanced Corporate Reporting
- Financial Accounting theory, and,
- Bank Reporting and Analysis
PhD in Accounting and Finance from Strathmore University
Masters in Commerce (Forensic Accounting) from Strathmore University
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from Strathmore University
He also holds a Diploma in Leadership and Management (Distinction) and is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
His research interests are focused on corporate governance, sustainability, and performance measurement.
To Contact Albert: firstname.lastname@example.org
He has also published research articles in peer-reviewed journals such as
- Corporate Governance: The International Journal of Business In Society,
- International Journal of Critical Accounting,
- Advances in Environmental Accounting and management and
- African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance
He is also a reviewer for Cogent Education, Journal of African Business and Corporate Governance: The International Journal of Business In Society.