MBA Admission Ongoing - Registration of Interest Form
Description of the evening MBA programme
Strathmore Business School’s (SBS) Evening MBA is a programme designed for those who wish to broaden their knowledge and expertise without interrupting their careers. The evening MBA helps them develop their talent and harness competencies necessary for the next level by unlocking their inner potential to discover new horizons.
The main pedagogical tool of the evening MBA is the case method which is central to the MBA learning experience and offers a unique opportunity for the application of new skills, tools and ideas to real-life problems, to transform managers to virtuous leaders. Cases based on local and regional held research by our faculty and case pools from our international faculty are used, thus enabling students to react on both local and global business realities.
The evening MBA describe actual management situations, engaging faculty and participants in an interactive process of analysis and in-depth discussion, with careful consideration on relevance and attainment of tangible results for participants and their companies.
Who can participate in the evening MBA Programme
- Executives with at least 2 years’ managerial experience.
Mode of Delivery
Classes run on:
- Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm and occasional Saturday mornings (8:00 am – 2:00 pm).
Admission for the evening MBA Programme
The evening MBA applicants should have a minimum of two years’ managerial experience and pass our aptitude test, the Graduate Entrance Exam (GEE), in place of which a candidate may present for consideration their GMAT results as long as they are less than four years old.
Besides, candidates must be:
- Holders of First Class or Upper Second Class Honors degrees in the relevant academic fields from recognized universities, or
- Holders of other related qualifications from recognized universities, considered by the Academic Council as equivalent to a First Class or Upper Second Class degrees, or
- Holders of Lower Second Class degrees plus postgraduate diplomas or certificates of diploma level or equivalent or a GMAT score of at least 500 points.
How to Apply
Click on Enroll Now below to apply.
- Updated CV
- Two reference letters (one professional and one personal/academic),
- Copies of degree certificates and transcripts
- High School/ A-Level Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- A copy of ID/Passport
Masters Programmes Brochure Request Form