• Francis Kiroro, Majid Twahir, Daniel Kiura, Ann Kamuyu, Ann Wanyoike – Hospital quality monitoring and evaluation system using linked spreadsheets on Microsoft SharePoint in F1000Research September 2021 doi: 10.12688/f1000research.55087.1
• Twahir M, Oyesegun R, Yarney J, et al. Real-world challenges for patients with breast cancer in sub- Saharan Africa: a retrospective observational study of access to care in Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria. BMJ Open 2021; doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2020-041900 Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349745140_Realworld_challenges_for_patients_with_breast_cancer_in_subSaharan_Africa_a_retrospective_observational_study_of_access_to_care_in_Ghana_Kenya_and_Nigeria.
• Francis Maina Kiroro, Majid Twahir – Analysis of survival for patients in relation to central venous catheter and nosocomial blood stream infections: A case study of Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi in F1000Research November 2018. Available from https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.16819.1
• The Influence That Doctors and Medical Insurance Providers Have on Patients’ Perception of Quality in IOSR Journal of Business Management 14th August 2017
Page 8 of 9
• Healthcare Quality Factors That Influence Patients’ Choice of Hospital in the Private Sector in the International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 4, Issue 8, August 2017
• The Optimal Strategic Positioning of Private Hospitals Incorporating Patients’ Perspective in the International Business Management (2017 Volume 12)
• Communication of Strategy as Prerequisite to Strategy Implementation in the International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 4, Issue 8, August 2017
2014 – First Annual Management Research Conference – USIU-Africa, Nairobi, Kenya Presented a paper titled ‘A review paper on physician appraisal.’
2009 – East Africa Medical Journal issn 0012-835x:186
To determine the proportion of patients requiring anti-retroviral therapy dose adjustments based on their calculated creatinine clearance.
2008 – East African Medical Journal vol 85 (10): 505 – 508.
Utility of liver biopsy in HIV – infected patients presenting with a febrile illness and non- conclusive initial investigations.
2008 – Guidelines for Hepatitis B and other vaccinations in patients with renal disease – written for Kenya Renal Association
2003 – Chapter 31, Nephrotoxins in Africa in the book titled “Clinical nephrotoxins – renal injury from drugs and chemicals”, second edition. Editors Marc E. De Broe, George A Porter, William M Bennet and Gert A Verpooten; Kluwer Academic publishers
2000 – Published in the proceedings of the 13th World AIDS Congress, Durban South Africa as a poster entitled “Renal biopsy findings in HIV positive patients at the Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa. Also presented to the South African Renal Society Congress, Cape Town, February 2002 (Abstract 17, p. 32).
1998 – Int Conf AIDS. 1998; 12: 772-3 (abstract no. 41152)
“Sputum Induction and ligase chain reaction as adjuncts to the diagnosis of sputum negative pulmonary tuberculosis”