Executive Coaching has become an integral part of management and leadership.
This skill is essential for any manager seeking to bring out the best performance in the teams they lead and unleash their potential for sustainable growth.
With the ever-changing dynamics and added complexity in the workplace, a manager with coaching skills is best placed to steer the employees through these challenges while maintaining staff connectivity to the mission and vision of the organisation.
The Executive Coaching for Managers programme combines training in coaching skills for executives as well as tested leading high performing team strategies.
This programme provides today’s manager with additional skills that enable them to connect better with their teams while achieving greatness. It is designed for executives who wish to build their knowledge and expertise without interrupting their careers.
The programme is ICF (International Coaching Federation) Accredited. ICF Accredited programmes are certified at the highest International standards ensuring rigorous assessment of an accredited programme with them.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will get 64 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours from ICF leading to Associate Certified Coach (ACC) eligibility.
This programme is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) which is a US-based body regulating the coaching fraternity in the world. After completing the course you can apply for membership with ICF.
The programme aims to:
- impart coaching skills to managers that enable them to interact differently with their teams
- enable self-awareness of one’s leadership and management style and how it relates to leading high performing teams
- empower managers to know how to bring out the best from their teams, take ownership of their performance and find meaning in their work
The programme’s content revolves around team performance and expects the participants to have industry experience that they can apply to the content being taught.
Senior managers, managers, HR Professionals with at least 5 years of managerial experience and who are leading teams in their organizations.
It is also recommended for Leaders who wish to start, deepen and strengthen their executive coaching practice.
It also ideal for business owners who wish to create a collaborative leadership style within their organization
Programme Structure and Content
- The training follows ICF core competencies and professional standard
- Introduction and deepening in the ICF 4 clusters and 11 coach competencies: how to use them in a coaching process
- Practical and theoretical knowledge about coaching, under the ICF model and ethical standards: from contracting to initial meeting to completion
- Multiple coaching practice sessions in a safe environment under guidance and feedback from international faculty with PCC certification
- A worldwide well recognized 360 leadership assessment with individual feedback
- Preparation for CKA (Coaching Knowledge Assessment)
- 2 Individual coaching sessions
- 1 individual and 3 group hours of mentoring coaching sessions, that count towards ICF’s ACC eligibility
The programme will be delivered in two modules of 5 days each.
The modules will be delivered through active learning, with theories, demonstrations, practice, reflections and case studies.
In between the modules, participants will be required to apply the skills learnt which will be accessed using International examining standards before certification.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, following the Ministry of Health guidelines and measures, we have switched the mode of delivery for the Executive Coaching for Managers Programme to be online.
- International Accredited programme giving the participants international recognition to coach (Accredited by the International Coach Federation- ICF)
- International faculty bench providing World-class learning experience
- Practical application of the skills in real workplace scenarios
- Mentor Coaching and supervision: one on one attention offered by the faculty to address specific needs and support the participants in their learning
- Training with a renowned and respected brand in the region – Strathmore University Business School
- Experiential learning and hands-on coaching practice with real cases
- The programme will inspire you to move from command and control to collaborative leadership
- Being physically together and not through teleclasses is essential to creating and learning from interpersonal dynamics that are crucial to understanding yourself and others
- 2 Faculty co-leading the sessions offers participants a very dynamic, individualized and supportive environment
- The seniority of participants, that allows a high level of discussion in classes
- Former participants mention that this a transformational programme that has a big impact on personal and professional development
The facilitators are International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coaches and have both corporate practice and a wealth of coaching experience internationally and in the region with more than 2000 coaching hours.
Sr. Executive Coach with 30 years of corporate experience in HR management. She has worked at leading global consulting and technology firms in the global arena and currently, she is fellow of the Executive Coaching Department at IESE Business School. Founding Partner of esTalento, a boutique consulting firm dedicated to developing talent and leadership in individuals and organisations. Graduated in Linguistics and with an IESE MBA, also holds an ICF PCC certification. She is Spanish and also speaks fluent English, French as well as Catalan.
||Marta Salgado De Corral
Sr. Executive Coach with extensive experience in Human Resources consulting. She has worked at leading HR consulting and outplacement firms with a special focus in restructuring, career management and talent strategies and currently she is fellow of the Executive Coaching Department at IESE Business School. Partner at esTalento, a boutique consulting firm dedicated to developing talent and leadership in individuals and organisations. Marta is graduated in Law with a Business Administration postgraduate programme also holds an ICF PCC certification and ORSC programme. She is Spanish and also speaks fluent English, French.
What if an organization wants to sponsor more than one participant, is there group discounts?
Yes, if an organization sponsor 3 to 4 participants, they will be entitled to 10% discount. If they sponsor more than 5 participants, the 6th participant will
attend the training for free or 15% discount on the fees paid.
Will there be exams?
Participants will be assessed using International examining standards of their understanding of coaching competencies and skills learnt in class through the application of these skills at their workplace before certification.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations made less than 2 weeks to the commencement of the training will be subjected to a penalty of 25% of the total programme fee.
What are the payment terms?
Strathmore University Business School Fee Payment policy accepts both cheques and Mpesa payments (Use PayBill No 893801).
Participants will be allowed to pay a maximum of 2 instalments (half of the total cost before the commencement of Module 1 and the other half before the commencement of Module 2).
Participants will be expected to have finished the payment of fees by the end of Module 2.
Kindly fill in the form below and we shall send the brochure to you
Executive Coaching Programmes Brochure Request Form
Executive Coaching for Managers Programme Application form