The Advanced Management Programme (AMP) is a joint programme between Strathmore Business School (SBS), Lagos Business School (LBS) and IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain. AMP helps business leaders develop the professional and personal capabilities required to successfully meet their professional endeavours.
The programme offers an invaluable opportunity to learn from high-calibre faculty members, interact with a group of senior-level peers and strengthen leadership skills. This programme is designed to propel executive lead on the global arena.
Why SBS Advanced Management Programme
- The AMP East Africa provides an invaluable opportunity to learn from high-calibre faculty members, interact with a group of senior-level peers and strengthen leadership skills
- Broadens your vision of business, to accommodate the challenges and opportunities of today’s global business environment while emphasising the human and ethical roots of management
- Helps business leaders develop the professional and personal capabilities required to successfully meet their professional endeavours
Faculty members from 3 top institutions – SBS, LBS and IESE- guide participants to gain a comprehensive view of business, with the distinct needs of business leaders in Africa kept sharply in focus.
The AMP is divided into 4 separate modules that are spread out over 9 months. The last module is held on IESE’s campus in Barcelona, Spain.
- Module I: Understanding the Business Landscape, Strathmore Business School, Nairobi
- Module II: Managing Value Creation, Lagos Business School, Nigeria
- Module III: Leading Innovation and Change, Strathmore Business School, Nairobi
- Module IV: Getting Things Done, IESE Business School, Spain
This programme is designed for CEOs and directors in private and public sectors, with at least 10 years senior management experience.
SBS and IESE faculty members join forces to offer the AMP East Africa programme. Professors hold PhD’s from world renowned institutions, and are internationally acclaimed experts for their research on current business issues. Moreover, they are successful business people themselves, many with their own consulting firms, operating in the real world of international business. As a result, classroom discussions provide conceptual frameworks for effective decision making, along with practical tools for real-life implementation.
How to Apply
All applications for admission will be reviewed by the programme’s Admissions Committee, which will be the sole judge of a candidate’s qualifications to enter the program.
Applications for admission are accepted throughout the year and should be received at least two months prior to the programme’s start date. Send the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also drop the fully completed application form at our offices.
You may also fill the form in the link “Enrol Now”
Kindly fill in the form below and we shall send the brochure to you
Executive Comprehensive Leadership Programmes Brochure Request Form
Advanced Management Programme Application Form