The Advanced Management Programme (AMP) is a joint programme between Strathmore Business School (SBS), CEIBS Business School in Accra, Ghana) and IESE Business School in Barcelona, Spain. AMP helps business leaders develop the professional and personal capabilities required to successfully meet their professional endeavours.
The Advanced Management programme offers an invaluable opportunity to learn from high-calibre faculty members, interact with a group of senior-level peers and strengthen leadership skills. This programme is designed to propel executive lead on the global arena.
Why SBS Advanced Management Programme
- The Advanced Management Programme (AMP) East Africa provides an invaluable opportunity to learn from high-calibre faculty members, interact with a group of senior-level peers and strengthen leadership skills
- Broadens your vision of business, to accommodate the challenges and opportunities of today’s global business environment while emphasising the human and ethical roots of management
- Helps business leaders develop the professional and personal capabilities required to successfully meet their professional endeavours
Faculty members from 3 top institutions – SBS, CEIBS and IESE- guide participants to gain a comprehensive view of business, with the distinct needs of business leaders in Africa kept sharply in focus.
The Advanced Management Programme AMP is divided into 4 separate modules that are spread out over 9 months. The last module is held on IESE’s campus in Barcelona, Spain.
- Module I: Understanding the Business Landscape, Strathmore Business School, Nairobi
- Module II: Managing Value Creation, CEIBS Business School, Accra.
- Module III: Leading Innovation and Change, Strathmore Business School, Nairobi
- Module IV: Getting Things Done, IESE Business School, Barcelona.
This programme is designed for CEOs and directors in private and public sectors, with at least 10 years senior management experience.
SBS and IESE faculty members join forces to offer the Advanced Management Programme East Africa programme. Professors hold PhD’s from world renowned institutions, and are internationally acclaimed experts for their research on current business issues. Moreover, they are successful business people themselves, many with their own consulting firms, operating in the real world of international business. As a result, classroom discussions provide conceptual frameworks for effective decision making, along with practical tools for real-life implementation.
How to Apply
All applications for admission will be reviewed by the Advanced Management Programme’s Admissions Committee, which will be the sole judge of a candidate’s qualifications to enter the program.
Applications for admission are accepted throughout the year and should be received at least two months prior to the programme’s start date. Send the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also drop the fully completed application form at our offices.
You may also fill the form in the link “Enrol Now”
Request Brochure for the Advanced Management Programme
Kindly fill in the form below and we shall send the brochure to you
Executive Comprehensive Leadership Programmes Brochure Request Form
Developing Great African Leaders
Orientation: 22 March 2023
Module I: 17 – 21 April 2023
Module II: 19 – 23 June 2023
Module III: 18 – 22 Sept 2023
Module IV: 30 Oct – 3 Nov 2023
Module V: 20 – 23 Nov 2023
For more information on the programme contact:
Head of Open Programmes
Strathmore University Business School
Direct Line: +254 (0) 703 034414/6/7 Ext: 2518
Cell: +254 (0) 729 658 654