In recent times, there is a growing demand, in organisations, for efficiency in the use of time and resources. More businesses increasingly adopt a project-based paradigm to meet their business goals.
Project Management is used to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects by applying appropriate skills, knowledge, tools, and techniques to fulfil the project requirements and plan actionable strategies and implement solutions to challenges as they arise.
With current disruptive technologies, project managers need to be keen o emerging issues such as expanding automation and artificial intelligence, the increasing business value of “soft skills”, a growing tendency for method melding, shifting, globalized gig economy, increasingly competitive landscape, human-centred design and a greater focus on data.
The programme aims to empower individuals and organizations with standards, knowledge, tools, methods and techniques that describe good practices, globally recognized credentials that certify their project management expertise.
We shall cover key concepts, trends and emerging practices, tailoring considerations for adaptive environments.
This programme will empower you to gain the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
This is a Pathway to global certification.
Pre and post-coaching training, the trainees will have acquired solid project management skills and discipline to deliver projects to meet the organizational goals and objectives, and at the same time be ready to take the Project Management Institute (PMI) examinations based on their level of education and involvement in project management.
- Project Managers
- Human resource specialists
- Finance managers
- Team leaders
- Project Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Project Leaders and Administrators
- Program Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Operating Managers
- Functional Managers
- Information Technology Professionals
- Software Developers
- Quality & Testing Engineers
- Sales & Marketing professionals
- Procurement specialists
- R&D Managers, and
and other professionals involved directly or indirectly with project management.
The delivery of the course employs a combination of interactive lectures, discussions and case studies delivered by PMP experts (both academics and practitioners).
The case methodology as a learning technique gives participants a chance to analyse real scenarios, discuss project preparation and implementation challenges, and participate in collaborative problem-solving.
- Foundations of Project Management
- Strategic Alignment
- Project benefits & Value
- Organizational Culture & Change Management
- Project Governance
Start the Project
- Identify and Engage Stakeholders
- Form the team
- Build Shared Understanding
- Determine Project Approach
Plan the Project
- Planning Projects
- Budget Risks
- Integrate Plans
Lead the Project Team
- Craft Your Leadership Skills
- Create a Collaborative Team Project Environment
- Empower the Team
- Support Team member performance
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders
- Training, Coaching and Mentoring
- Managing Conflict
Support the Project team Performance
- Implement ongoing improvements
- Support Performance
- Evaluate Project Progress
- Manage issues and impediments
- Manage Changes
Close the Project/ Phase
- Project/ Phase Closure
- Benefits Realization
- Knowledge Transfer
Training Benefits for Individuals
Pre and post-coaching training, the trainees will have acquired solid project management skills and discipline to deliver projects to meet the organizational goals and objectives and at the same time be ready to take the PMI examinations based on their level of education and involvement in project management.
The training fee per trainee/participant is Ksh.120,000
- Elaborate notes in MS PowerPoint soft copy
- We offer PMI access codes that you can use to obtain PMBOK
- Pre and post-coaching for the programme
- Simulation of PMP examination
- A certificate of completion of Strathmore University
Other Costs for those interested in taking the PMI Exams
The trainees who wish to be certified will be required to pay directly to PMI
- PMI membership fee of USD 159
Specially Themed Programmes Brochure Request Form