In the global business landscape, few markets hold as much promise and potential as China. For businesses to thrive in competitive markets, leaders must be equipped with a deep understanding of the unique environment, cultural nuances, and regulatory landscape. As the world’s second-largest economy and a hub of innovation and growth, China presents a wealth of opportunities for businesses and professionals looking to learn imperative strategies, expand their operations and reach new markets. By embracing the China business model and leveraging the country’s unique strengths, managers can position their organizations for success in this dynamic and rapidly evolving market.
The module provides an immersive learning experience in China for participants to develop an understanding of China’s economy and business practices and gain practical skills that can help them in their future careers. You will have the opportunity to visit Chinese companies, meet with business leaders and entrepreneurs, and learn about China’s business environment, trends, and opportunities. The sessions typically last for a week and are designed to meet the specific needs of business executives. It will expand your knowledge of cross-cultural organizations, help you develop intercultural competence and build a network of contacts in China. In a competitive business environment, the China immersion module would be a life-changing experience that opens up new opportunities and perspectives and helps you become global citizens who can thrive in today’s interconnected world.
C Suite CEOs, MDs, Directors, General Managers
By the end of the module, students should be able to:-
• Understand and have relevant insights into China’s economy, business practices and culture.
• Explore some potential competitive advantages of China and Chinese companies.
• Understand consumer behaviour and digital marketing strategies in China.
• Appreciate the essence of entrepreneurial partnerships and innovation in China.
• Understand Cross-Cultural Leadership and its impact on the growth of Chinese organisations.
• Understand Marketing with Chinese Characteristics, the local market and innovation in China.
• Discover how companies exploit local and global market opportunities to grow and expand overseas and the strategic challenges they often face in this rapidly changing economy.
The Fee is $3890
- 7 nights hotel accommodation in Shanghai
- Tuition, cases, course materials, stationery, certificates
- Ground transport during the program
- 2 Coffee breaks on each day and buffet lunch on each day
- A Welcome Dinner