In current times when economic patterns are challenging, so are the expectations for project staff. This calls for high levels of Project Management, which is fundamental to accomplish organizations’ specific goals. Project Management is used to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close out projects by applying appropriate skills, knowledge, tools and techniques to fulfill the project requirements.
The aim of the programme is to empower individuals and organizations with standards, knowledge, tools, methods and techniques that describe good practices, globally recognized credentials that certify their project management expertise.
The programme covers key concepts, trends and emerging practices, tailoring considerations and considerations for adaptive environments.
This programme will assist you gain the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct in projects. This is a Pathway to global certification.
- Project Managers
- Human resource specialists
- Finance managers
- Team leaders
- Project Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Project Leaders and Administrators
- Program Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Operating Managers
- Functional Managers
- Information Technology Professionals
- Software Developers
- Quality & Testing Engineers
- Sales & Marketing professionals
- Procurement specialists
- R&D Managers ,and
- others involved directly or indirectly with project management.
Project Management Framework
- What is a Project? Project Management, Program Management and Portfolio Management, Project Management Context, Project Life Cycle, Project Phases, Project Stakeholders, Organizational Systems, Cultures and Styles, Five Project Management Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing.
Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter, Develop Project Management Plan, Direct and Manage Project Work, Monitor and Control Project Work, Perform Integrated Change Control, Close Project or Phase.
Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management, Collect Requirements, Define Scope, Create WBS, Validate Scope, Control Scope, Project Time Management Plan, Schedule Management, Define Activities, Sequence, Activities, Estimate Activity and Resources, Estimate Activity Durations, Develop Schedule Control Schedule.
Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management, Estimate Costs, Determine Budget Control Costs
Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management, Perform Quality Assurance, Perform Quality Control.
Project Human Resource
- Management Plan, Human Resource Management, Acquire Project Team, Develop Project Team, Manage Project Team.
- Management Plan, Communication Management, Manage Communication, Control Communication
Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management Identify Risks, Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis, Plan Risk Responses, Control Risks.
Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management, Conduct Procurements, Control Procurements Close Procurements.
Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders, Plan Stakeholder Management, Manage Stakeholder Engagement, Control Stakeholder Engagement.
Professional Responsibility and Ethics
Training Benefits for Individuals
Pre and post coaching training, the trainees will have acquired solid project management skills and discipline to deliver projects to meet the organizational goals and objectives and at the same time be ready to take the PMI examinations based on their level of education and involvement in project management.
Training fee per trainee/participant is Ksh. 110,000 or $ 1100 .
- Elaborate notes in MS Power Point soft copy
- A copy of PMBOK, 6th Edition
- Pre and post coaching for the programme
- Simulation of PMP examination
- A certificate of completion of Strathmore University
Other Costs for those interested in taking the PMI Exams
The trainees who wish to be certified will be required to pay directly to PMI
- PMI membership fee of USD 159
For more information, write to Shadrack on email@example.com or call +254 (0) 703 034 543.
Date: 14th – 18th October 2019
Cost: USD 1100 or Kshs. 110,000