Strathmore University Business School Forges Key Partnership with Moran Capital Wealth Management Limited
On Tuesday, 5th September 2023, Strathmore University Business School officially signed a partnership agreement with Moran Capital Management Limited. A partnership that will see the two organizations partner in capacity building and training for family businesses in wealth management,
Dr. Caesar Muriithi Mwangi, the Executive Dean at Strathmore Business School (SBS) highlighted the importance of proper planning and wealth management for the sustainability of family businesses.
Family enterprises represent a unique blend of tradition, vision, and responsibility. Balancing the financial needs of the present with the legacy you wish to leave for future generations requires a wealth management strategy specifically tailored to your family’s goals and values.
Family enterprise wealth management is a specialized approach that focuses on preserving a family’s legacy, promoting unity, and ensuring financial growth across generations. It involves creating a multigenerational vision, establishing effective governance and communication, safeguarding wealth, facilitating smooth wealth transfer, diversifying investments, and empowering family members through education.
Alex Rurii, CEO, Moran Capital Wealth Management expressed his belief that this partnership signifies a significant milestone in the Africa transformation narrative. It stands as a testament to the commitment to raise awareness and drive action in the realm of wealth management, ultimately benefiting family enterprises across the continent.
Points of Synergy:
- Annual Family Business Day
- SEDIC alumni breakfasts
- Annual SME Conference or other emerging events pre-agreed from time to time
- Recommending clients to join selected SBS entrepreneurial programme
- Collaborating to develop and implement SME related programmes including workshops, conferences and capacity building under Strathmore
- Entrepreneurship, Development, and Innovation Centre.
- Proposing speakers in selected SBS entrepreneurial programme/Events and provide insights on private equity, venture capital and among other emerging topical areas.
Explore our Family Business Executive Programme offering.