Kindly fill in the registration form below to declare your interest and the Global CEO Program – Africa administrators will get back to you on your application process.
As a senior leader, you map out your company’s course, chart its strategy and foster a culture guided by clear objectives and a shared mission.
Today’s global, interconnected world calls for senior leaders who are uniquely attuned to the economic currents and market shifts that could advance – or undermine – their firm’s long-term sustainability.
The Global CEO Program has been designed an d developed for leaders like you. It will enhance your strategic vision and equip you with new tools to better navigate disruptive trends that could impact your business.
By merging the expertise of the three top business schools and three global venues, the program delivers a singular learning experience like no other.
IESE Business School
New York, USA
29 October – 2 November 2018
- Managing innovation and entrepreneurship within and outside the corporation
- Exposure to the new strategies brought by the digital revolution and the capabilities needed to make innovation a reality
Lagos Business School
2 – 6 July 2018
- Concepts of global and African economics, strategy definition and scenario planning
- Role of the CEO and the management team as transformational leaders in the African context
Strathmore Business School
3 – 7 September 2018
- Discussion of country-to-country internationalization strategies and analysis of how to adapt their key elements of organisation to the global context
- Governance and the CEO’s role in complex business organisations
The Global CEO program is designed for top-tier business leaders including board members, C-Suite executives, presidents and chief decision makers of companies with interests or a presence in Africa.
Participants have an average of 20 years experience in senior management roles, and reflect a diversity of sector, profiles and cultural backgrounds.
Typical roles include:
For more information on the program, write to at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 (0) 703 034 414
Module I: 2nd – 6th July 2018
Module II: 3rd – 7th September 2018
Module III: 29th – 2nd Nov 2018