About the Programme
The Allan and Gill Gray Foundation is establishing a series of entrepreneurial development programmes throughout the African continent. In 2019, they will be launching a fully sponsored 4-month Young Entrepreneurs Training Programme in partnership with Strathmore University Business School.
The Young Entrepreneurs Training Programme is aimed at students who have completed high school education in 2018 and are seeking meaningful development opportunities prior to starting a formal university programme.
Selected students will be given the opportunity to participate in a fully funded entrepreneurship programme that will equip them with the necessary skills and mindsets to become innovative high impact entrepreneurs.
The programme will include an introduction to entrepreneurship, innovation, human centred design thinking, and the fundamentals of start-ups.
Applications are now OPEN!
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a fully funded entrepreneurship development programme.
- Selected students will also have the opportunity to apply for the Allan and Gill Gray Foundation Fellowship programme, once they commence university. This programme forms part of a network of Allan Gray Fellows, please follow below links to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCutrAKfM61WXzX4ozL85iw
How to Apply
Kindly go through the entire application process detailed below and take note of all the required information and documents. You are advised to take time to prepare all the information required and have it on hand so as to complete the entire process.
Kindly note that each applicant is only allowed to submit ONE application; multiple applications might be disqualified.
*Kindly note that you need to have a Google Email Account to complete the application process (Gmail)
- Applicants must demonstrate a passionate interest in becoming a high-impact entrepreneur
- Applicants must have passed the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), and must qualify to join a University in Kenya in 2019 (Overall grade C plus (C+) with C plain in both Mathematics and English)
- Students must complete all stages of the selection process
- Students must be available for all assessments and interviews (both online and face to face)
- Students must be between 17 – 20 years old (Proof of this must be provided)
Prior to filling in the application form, you will be required to upload some documents, please ensure you have soft copies of the following:
- Written testimonials or pictures to support your experience in entrepreneurship
- KCSE Results slip or equivalent
- Passport photo
- Birth Certificate/ Passport/ Identity card
- Step 1: Application opens on the Friday, 11th January 2019 and will close on Friday, 4th February at 4:00pm
- Step 2: General entrance exams in the week of 28th January to 4th February
- Step 3:: The shortlisting and interviews (both online and face to face) will be conducted between Monday 4th February and Friday 15th February 2019
- Step 4: Final students selected will be informed by Monday 18th of February
- Step 5: Students’ orientation and induction will be conducted from 26th February to 1st March 2019
Note: * The programme commences on the 4th March 2019 at Strathmore University Business School and will end on the 28th June 2019
For more information on the AGGPA | Young Entrepreneurs Programme, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 703 034 778 or email@example.com or call +254 703 034 564.