Effective implementation of projects within an organisation can be challenging due to a myriad of factors such as increasing business complexity, globalisation, internationalisation, regulatory requirements, executive sponsorship, support, understanding and rapid changes in the technology and business environment.
This programme will provide guidance to practitioners and organisations for governance of projects, programmes and portfolios.
It will also advance the practices from conceptualisation to implementation, which the participants and organisations represented appreciate and find it not only informative but also useful.
Fundamentals of project management including linkage to strategy, project structures and roles, processes as well as controls including risk and change management will be imparted by seasoned trainers with top end industry experience.
In addition, participants will relate the theory with actual project case studies linked to their industry sectors.
This workshop is a MUST for you to attend if you want to accelerate the implementation of your organisation strategy and achieve organisational objectives.
You may be in the following groups:
- Board of director or representative
- Business executive
- Non-functional management staff responsible for oversight of large projects and programmes
- Member of a Project Management Office (PMO) and Centres of Competence
- Key project stakeholder
- Functional Managers
- Educators, consultants and process specialists
This programme combines the essential elements of Strategy design and Strategy Implementation, Project Management, Team Leadership and Communication.
Through participant engagement and reflections, they will acquire further understanding of the responsibilities of a leader and become better prepared to apply this knowledge to the project environment.
On completion of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the gap between strategy design and strategy delivery
- Discuss a framework for implementing designed strategy
- Learn about the role of high performance teams and leadership in project management
- Learn about and be able to apply the tools and techniques for developing and strengthening high performance teams
- Learn about the stages in project cycle and be able to assess their ongoing projects alignment
- Apply best practices to develop competencies and skills in planning and controlling projects to ensure successful outcomes
- Learn how to monitor project activities and assess progress
- Learn to communicate proficiently to report project status and performance to stakeholders and contribute to organizational knowledge base
- Discuss what it takes to win in a digitally disrupted age!
Participants will achieve the following:
- Understanding Project management and its contribution to organisation’s overall strategy
- Learn how to manage the various Project Cycles and Project Processes with effective communication, monitoring project activities and their progress
- Effective management of teams by applying appropriate leadership styles towards achieving of desired goals
- Appreciate the role of Project Management towards operational synergy and as such efficiency and effectiveness
- The programme duration is five (5) days
Specially Themed Programmes Brochure Request Form
Specially Themed Programmes Application Form