Because of the multiple roles that women play in society and especially in the workplace, the ability to perform effectively and efficiently seems a challenge to many.
There are features within you that need to be harnessed and when well managed, will cause a ripple of intrinsic transformation to achieve excellence in all spheres of your life.
Key Learning Outcomes
- An ‘action’ project seamlessly through the series
- Renowned industry experts
- The opportunity to network
- A chance to identify a Coach or a Mentor
- Expanding your career opportuniti
- Women in management who want to harness their self-leadership skills.
WILP will run for 4 days (16 sessions) with the following sessions:
- Leadership self awareness: using leadership style assessment
- Creating your life’s strategy
- Communicating with clarity
- Living femininely
- Habits of excellence
- Leadership passages
- Getting things done
- Managing your career & upwards
- Work life integration strategies
- Transforming your organisations through EEE
For more information on the programme, write to Nancy on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call +250 786 030 903 or to Daisy on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 (0) 740 048 419.
Dates: 21st – 22nd March 2019