The SBS Predictive Analytics Executive Programme is designed to equip participants with practical tools and skills to apply in data analysis in order to derive logical conclusions about current and future business trends to support informed decision-making by business leaders.
The programme will provide insights and tools to the participants to enable them to continuously and consistently leverage their data (financial, customer demand, credit scoring, sales, HR, web interactions) to better understand their customers and the business environment to remain and operate with a competitive edge.
Specifically, the programme will enable the participants:
- Critically evaluate time series data and information, and apply the knowledge in building simple and robust models and conduct simulations in order to generate sensible forecasts about future trends and developments
- Understand the art and science of predictive analytics to define clear actions that result in improved decisions and business results
- Develop actionable plans from existing institutional data and initiatives to increase sales, reduce marketing costs, and improve customer retention
- Define appropriate business goals for a predictive analytics implementation
- Optimize product development, testing, and maintenance.
- Understand the use and assist in the selection of industry standard analytics tools
- Integrate powerful and traditionally untapped sources of information including social data, unstructured text and Big Data sets
- Understand how to use predictive analytics tools to analyze real-life business problems
The programme targets middle-level to senior analysts from key financial sector and regulatory institutions.
For more information on the programme, contact Daniel Ochieng on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 703 034 414/6/7.
Start date: 10th September 2018
Cost: Kshs. 256, 600