If you are looking to become a great coach, consolidate your coaching skills and have global recognition for your achievement; this is the course for you. Invest in this programme to gain an accredited coaching qualification from the International Coach Federation (ICF) Accredited Coach Training Programme (ACTP). The course also helps develop the value of your interpersonal skills and certifies you to use the psychometric Extended DISC
Attending the Higher Professional Coaching Skills course will equip you with the tools and capabilities to coach at the highest levels within organisations.
Completing the 3 modules of the course will transform your coaching skills with an understanding and practical application of underpinning coaching psychology, team coaching, mentoring and coaching supervision as well as providing you with even more powerful tools to increase the value and impact of your coaching. This course is recognised by the Association for Coaching (AADCT).
It also provides you with iWAM certification to use a psychometric questionnaire to decode conversations and understand motivational and communication preferences.
- Senior leaders aspiring to be accredited coaches
- International certification to practice coaching anywhere in the World
- Certified Analyst for Extended DISC and Inventory for Work, Attitudes and Motivations (iWAM)
- Direct access to becoming an International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Psychology of Coaching for senior leadership support
- Mentoring by Internationally accredited coach trainers with vast experience in executive coaching
- Network with high profiled class participants
- Study in an excellent learning environment and ambiance at the Strathmore Business School
- Eligibility to join the elite SBS Executive coaches panel (practice hours for coaching upon graduation)
- Get an Approved Coach Training Program Certificate (Prestigious ICF training category)
- 125 coach training hours (3 Modules of 7 days each)
- International coach trainers from the Performance Solution (TPS), United Kingdom
- Train with a trusted brand that is Strathmore Business School!!
In order to attend this course, candidates will need to have attained senior management level in an organization. One need not have been a coach before.
- Certificate in Higher Professional Coaching Skills (ACTP)
- Certificate in use of Extended DISC
- Certificate in the use of iWAM
- Opportunity to progress to Diploma in Coach Supervision
Accreditation from the Course
- ICF – This course leads to the attainment of the ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme (ACTP)
- AC – recognised by the Association for Coaching.
- We use double loop learning to ensure you learn about yourself, as well as the skills, knowledge and understanding you need to be the best coach you can be.
- Our methodology is interactive with demonstrations and practice as well as knowledge input.
- We create an informal and relaxed yet challenging environment.
- We move from knowledge sharing and input to experiential and interactive sessions through the course.
- We only work with small cohorts so we can help you to solicit and generate high-quality feedback.
- We create space for group discussion and sharing interests.
- We work with cross-cultural examples.
- We tell real life stories about our own experiences in coaching
- We find opportunities to play with the creative coaching tools.
- We develop ‘safe’ coaches who work with integrity.
- We walk our talk.
- We have FUN!
You will be provided with a comprehensive resource pack and full versions of psychometric questionnaires for practice with clients, you just need to bring yourself and your curiosity!
There are 2 written and 1 practical assessments and a requirement for a log of 100 coaching hours. After successfully graduating from this course, delegates will be able to apply for professional credentialing through the ICF as graduates of an Accredited Coach Training Programme and/or through AoC as graduates of an Accredited Advanced Diploma in Coach Training.
We are happy to provide successful graduates with references where required. You will also become certificated as an iWAM facilitator.
For more information or any queries, write to email@example.com or call Thomas +254 (0) 722 228 891, or Veronica +254 (0) 724 217 464.
Module I: 18th – 23th June 2018
Module II: 8th – 13th October 2018
Module III: 3rd – 8th December 2018
Cost: Kshs. 900,000