In multiproduct organizations, success depends on the ability to align the company with the strategies and needs of its diverse business units. In this program, you will explore ways to establish an optimal organizational structure that is responsive to change; manage maturing business lines and to grow new enterprises and design, communicate and execute winning strategies for your multiproduct organization. Learning alongside other CEO’s, you will gain a better understanding of how to develop and manage a successful portfolio of business units. By attending this program, you will be better prepared to apply the assets and capabilities of each operating unit in ways that build a sustainable competitive advantage.
The program will help you build your visionary capacity, advance your strategic agility, and become well-versed in multiproduct business execution.
- Increase your capacity to formulate and execute strategy
- Acquire new ways to inspire peers and subordinates in your organization
- Build capabilities for leading and serving customers across national and international boundaries
- Generate counter-intuitive ideas around changing geopolitical realities
- Engage in best-case/worst-case scenario planning to map out future situations that could affect your industry or organization
- Construct and communicate your own strategy in a way that will be both authentic and engaging
CEOs and Managing Directors.