Kindly fill in the registration form bellow to declare your interest and our program administrators will get back to you on your application process.
Despite the existence of numerous development finance institutions around the world with over 800 in Africa alone, the emphasis placed on development finance training has been minimal.
Strathmore Business School’s MSc. Development Finance will deal with the main issues associated with the finance of the public and private sectors in developing and transitional economies. The intention is to provide essential skills which equip graduates for successful careers in public finance, bank and non-bank financial institutions, international finance organizations, aid agencies, academic and research institutions and NGOs.
Why choose the Masters in Finance Program?
- Accessibility to our top and leading local and visiting international faculties who combine both cutting edge academic research with extensive industry knowledge and experience.
- MSc. Development Finance will strengthen your foundation in finance by applying the latest frameworks and techniques to increase your analysis of, and financial decision making.
- It will enhance you to develop global capabilities in addressing challenges through a unique combination of international and local content and case studies.
- Visit leading financial institution and engage with practitioners and non-practitioners to develop and grow your networks.
- Academic excellence, learn from our highly respected faculty who are experienced practitioners who consult to financial institutions, corporations and government agencies.
- Outstanding reputation, Strathmore Business School has been consistently ranked as the top Business School in Kenya and one of the best in Africa.
The matrix provides an alignment of the expected learning outcomes of the MSc. Development Finance and the course units under the program.