For any business or company to succeed, it is vital to identify the talent and prowess of seasoned leaders who will propagate efficiency and effectiveness throughout all the organisational systems.
PMD is designed to prepare these senior management potentials for a level of greater responsibility. It is fashioned to equip functional managers with the tools necessary to develop them into multifaceted leaders, hence taking up greater challenges and decisions to attract prosperity within a company.
- The PMD will adequately prepare you for a position of greater responsibility by broadening your managerial and strategic perspectives, sharpening your ability to tackle management challenges and developing your people-management skills
- You will improve your performance in your current position and increase the possibility of assuming new responsibilities
- The program will enable you to develop as well as understand yourself, and your management style
- Some International faculty will be available for your personal consultations
- Our take-home agenda will keep you on the knowledge platform thereby helping you continue with your education
- You will become a member of the Strathmore alumni network
- Provide a forum for discussion which will enable managers to re-assess their views on the current business environment
- Broaden participants’ management focus to obtain a more global perspective of business thereby be better prepared for decision-making and analysis
- Challenge previously held concepts and assumptions in order to align business practices with the latest trends in economic conditions
- Present the latest concepts and ideas for developing corporate strategies that create value for stakeholders
- Provide participants with an opportunity to get to know themselves better by working with and listening to their fellow participants
Senior executives and team members with significant management responsibilities are ideal for this program. Participants are carefully selected to enhance a great mix of senior executives from various industries and regions with relevant knowledge and experience to boost the quality of the discussions and group work. Typical participants are: Head of Finance, Regional Managers, Head of Human Resources, Head of Customer Relations, Head of Corporate Communications, Senior Manager – Organizational Learning & Talent Development et al
PMD is a modular program, consisting of 4 modules, spread over 1 year. We appreciate the fact that the group that befits this program forms a key entity to the progress of activity in their respective companies. The modular structure thus offers flexibility and managers are able to plan their work schedules around the program structure.
8 February 2017
13 – 17 March 2017
15 – 19 May 2017
14 – 18 August 2017
9 – 13 October 2017