Because of the multiple roles that women play in society and especially in the workplace, the ability to perform effectively and efficiently seems a challenge to many.
There are features within you that need to be harnessed and when well managed, will cause a ripple of intrinsic transformation to achieve excellence in all spheres of your life.
Key Learning Outcomes
- An ‘action’ project seamlessly through the series
- Renowned industry experts
- The opportunity to network
- A chance to identify a Coach or a Mentor
- Expanding your career opportuniti
- Women in management who want to harness their self-leadership skills.
WILP will run for 4 days (16 sessions) with the following sessions:
- Leadership self awareness: using leadership style assessment
- Creating your life’s strategy
- Communicating with clarity
- Living femininely
- Habits of excellence
- Leadership passages
- Getting things done
- Managing your career & upwards
- Work life integration strategies
- Transforming your organisations through EEE
Rwanda Leadership Academy
Strathmore Business School
Cell: +250 (0) 736 095 373
Dates: 16th – 18th May 2018